It is the sole responsibility of the customer to notify a gift recipient of a pending delivery. FedEx and UPS drivers will only leave the package at a recipient's door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is 'safe' and reasonable to do so. If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery and FedEx determines the delivery location is not ‘safe,’ Goldbely is not responsible for a damaged product and/or additional shipping fees.
Articles in this section
- What are Goldbely's shipping rules + policies?
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- Did my order ship?
- Is a signature required for delivery?
- How is my food packed and shipped?
- Does Goldbely ship overseas?
- Do I have to be home when my item is delivered?
- I need my package delivered by a specific time, how can I arrange this?
- My friend wasn't home and missed their delivery
- Why won't the driver just leave the package at my door?