It is the sole responsibility of the customer to notify a gift recipient of a pending delivery. FedEx and UPS drivers will only leave the package at a recipient's door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is 'safe' and reasonable to do so. If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery and FedEx determines the delivery location is not ‘safe,’ Goldbely is not responsible for a damaged product and/or additional shipping fees.
Articles in this section
- What are Goldbely's shipping rules + policies?
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- Is a signature required for delivery?
- Does Goldbely ship overseas?
- Did my order ship?
- Do I have to be home when my item is delivered?
- My friend wasn't home and missed their delivery
- I need my package delivered by a specific time, how can I arrange this?
- Why won't the driver just leave the package at my door?
- My order was not delivered on the scheduled arrival date. Can I receive a credit?