Once an order has shipped from one of our partner shops, we are not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, inaccurate shipping information, or the drop off policy of our carriers.
Articles in this section
- What are Goldbely's shipping rules + policies?
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- Is a signature required for delivery?
- Does Goldbely ship overseas?
- Where is my stuff?
- Do I have to be home when my item is delivered?
- My friend wasn't home and missed their delivery
- I need my package delivered by a specific time, how can I arrange this?
- Why won't the driver just leave the package at my door?
- I would like a credit for my order since it was promised for a specific date and was not delivered