Goldbely does not require a signature for the delivery of any of its packages. However, it is ultimately up to the individual carrier as to whether they feel comfortable leaving the box at a home, even if a signature is not required. If the driver does not leave the package, you can call the carrier to arrange a pick up at the nearest shipping location that same day or wait for re-delivery the following business day. Carriers typically make three delivery attempts before the product is returned. An estimated delivery timeframe is presented on the product detail page. Please plan accordingly to be sure you receive the best quality product.
Articles in this section
- What are Goldbely's shipping rules + policies?
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- Is a signature required for delivery?
- Does Goldbely ship overseas?
- Did my order ship?
- Do I have to be home when my item is delivered?
- My friend wasn't home and missed their delivery
- I need my package delivered by a specific time, how can I arrange this?
- Why won't the driver just leave the package at my door?
- My order was not delivered on the scheduled arrival date. Can I receive a credit?