We do not require a signature of delivery of any packages. However it is ultimately up to the individual driver as to whether they feel comfortable leaving the box at a home, even if a signature is not required. If the driver does not leave the package, you can call the carrier to arrange a pick up at the nearest shipping location that same day or wait for re-delivery the following business day. Carriers typically make 3 delivery attempts before the product is returned. An estimated delivery timeframe is presented on the product detail page. Please plan accordingly to be sure you receive the best quality product.
Articles in this section
- I received my package as a gift and it arrived damaged or incorrect
- Will prices be included on the packing slip?
- Do you offer discounts to for bulk corporate gifts?
- I'm sending my order as a gift, who lets the recipient know it's coming?
- I'm sending my order as a gift, does it require a signature for delivery?
- My gift recipient missed their delivery